Do you clean the car?
We clean our cars after each ride and right before each ride. We will open all doors and use gloves when putting luggage in vehicle.
What about hand sanitizer and mask ?
We have hand sanitizer for the passengers and drivers. Masks are NOT required. Drivers will not be wearing masks when driving.
How do I make changes?
Please either text 832-684-5660 or email RideNGo1@gmail.com your changes.
We will do everything we can to accommodate your changes
How do I pay for my trip?
1. Once you have submitted your request we will send you a quote and along with options to pay for your ride(s).
Can I book a trip with more than one stop?
1. Yes. If your trip has multiple stops, please put addresses in the notes section.
2. There is a charge for multiple stops.
3. You can also talk to your driver. We will attempt to accommodate your needs. You will be billed for the extra stops.
How do I know that my Request for a Ride has been scheduled?
1. Once you have excepted the quote and responded back with a book the ride.
2. Weekly and monthly rides will be charged once you have excepted our quote. If you have to make changes or cancel a ride you will be given a credit.
3. The day before your trip you will receive a text message confirming your ride with your driver's information.
You can email RideNGo1@gmail.com if you have questions or concerns at any time and we will be more than happy to assist you.
What additional charges I might incur other than what I was quoted.
1. Our rate factors in all fees associated with the service including tolls, parking, fuel, and airport fees that we may incur.
• An invoice will be sent to your email address the day of your ride. Unless you are purchessing mulitiple rides**
• Weekly and monthly rides will be charged once you have excepted our quote.
• A payment receipt will be sent automatically to the email on file.
What if I need to cancel the ride?
1. There will be No FEE for a Cancellation over 24 hours. If you have already paid for your ride you will be issued a credit for the ride to be used at a different time.
2. Cancellations less than 24 hours will be subjected to a service charge; and or we will issue a credit to be used at a different time. Last minute ( less than 12 hour notice) scheduling requests are subject to an increased rate. Please contact us at 832-684-5660
What are the rates?
1. Our rates are set by distance, one way, round trip and discounts for multiple rides. We will send you a quote, once you have submitted a request. Quotes are only good for 30 days.
How do I reach RIDE N GO?
You can reach us via email at: RideNGo1@gmail.com
Or you can call us at: 832-684-5660.
Thanks for visiting us today!